Top 7 Things To Do In North San Diego County
Welcome to another week full of things to do in “America’s Finest City”. Take a look at our list of suggestions to get you out an about in San Diego and of course you can always just get outdoors and enjoy our perfect weather. Have a great week and we hope you enjoy some of our suggestions.
- Sunday June 12, 2011 The Beatles:I Saw The Photograph– Come see all sorts of visual captures of the Beatles through the eyes of different photographers and different mediums of visual displays. See them like you’ve never seen them before.
- Monday June 13, 2011 Race To The Fair– Once again it’s time for the San Diego County Fair. For those of us who are native San Diegan’s or long time residents we grew up knowing it as the Del Mar Fair and we probably still call it that. It’s opening day weekend so get out there with the whole family and have a great time as we do every year.
- Tuesday June 14, 2011 World’s Largest Swimming Lesson– Come learn this life saving skill being taught at a local swim school in recognition of Natinonal Drowning Prevention Awareness Month.
- Wednesday June 15, 2011 Race Across America– Come send off the individual male participants in this annual cross country race covering 3000 miles from the West coast to the East coast. Let’s give these tough races a San Diego send off.
- Thursday June 16, 2011 Encinitas Classic Car Cruise– Come check out some classic automobiles in one of San Diego’s most charming beach communities.
- Friday June 17, 2011 Beachside Grill Bandfest– 26 bands battle it out for music supremacy for cash and prizes. Come ot Oceanside and enjoy music to your hearts content.
- Saturday June 18, 2011 Birding Hike In Buena Vista Creek Valley– Walk aling gorgeous scenery and learn about our San Diego’s bird population. This is a great way to get some exercise and observe nature’s wonders.